Families First Orthodontics is the place to come for exceptional orthodontic care.
At Families First Orthodontics, we treat you like family. We want the best for you and your child and we work with you to achieve your goals of a straight and healthy smile. We work to provide a unique and professional experience for all patients. We have a positive impact on lives by helping create beautiful smiles.
Call 801-515-5858 To Schedule an Appointment Today!
We perform orthodontic treatments and oral surgery for adolescents. You can trust that Families First
Orthodontics is always up to date with education, the newest equipment, and the latest technology for
diagnostics and treatment.
Families First Orthodontics is a full-service orthodontic clinic, providing treatment for children.
Accommodating all situations, we provide various options for braces, including ceramic braces,
Invisalign, and other types. Our orthodontists will be happy to show you what we can do to help you
achieve a confident smile.
With unparalleled dedication and professionalism, Families First Orthodontics provides
comprehensive care while creating a matchless experience centered on the needs of you and your
Meet Our Providers
Benefits of Choosing Families First Orthodontics
- Conveniences we offer to make you and your child’s visit with us fun, anxiety-free, and relaxed
- Same-day availability for X-rays
- Latest in colored brackets and appliances
- Advanced sterilization methods
- No-waiting for scheduled appointments
- Flexible financing options, including in-house financing at zero interest
- Discounts for multiple family members
- Accepting most insurances
- Accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express
- Monthly processing of credit cards are available upon request
- Discounts for payments made in full at the start of the treatment
- We accept Care Credit
- Complimentary pre-orthodontic guidance observation program available to young patients
- Fun, friendly atmosphere in our conveniently located office
- TV is available above each clinic chair, helping anxious patients relax
We Take Sanitation Seriously
- We are committed to everyone’s safety by adhering to the highest standards of sterilization. Listed below are sterilization procedures that we perform on a routine basis, providing a safe, healthy, and comfortable visit for you.
- Barrier Controls – In accordance with the recommendations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Families First Orthodontics wears protective eyewear, face masks, protective outer clothing, and hygienic gloves for every patient.
- Heat Sterilization – Every instrument and tool is sterilized with heat after each use to ensure utmost sanitation and decontamination.
- Individual Set-ups – Tools and Instruments are sterilized and sealed in bags and placed on individual trays. They are only opened upon individual use.
- Disposable Items – Any disposable item is only used once and discarded immediately after use.
- Disinfectants – We use disinfectants on all surfaces. We use proper sanitation techniques in accordance with infection control guidelines.
With first-rate orthodontic care, our practice is proud to serve the Riverton, Utah area. Call us and learn about taking the first steps to a beautiful straight new smile.Learn More
Insurances We Accept
We accept most insurances, including the following:
Families First Orthodontics is located at:
4651 W. 13400 S.
Riverton, UT 84096
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Our office is closed on weekends, major holidays, and when our doctor and staff are attending continuing education programs.
Our office is by appointment only.
We value your time and we strive to be on time for your scheduled visit. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your appointment.
If you have an emergency, please give us a call. Should the emergency occur after hours or over the weekend, call (801) 515-5858. To enter the emergency line, please press 0 and leave a message including your contact information (phone number and patient’s name). Our staff will return your call.