Join Our Team
We’re always looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
FFP Management oversees the operations of a network of fast-growing pediatric clinics along the Wasatch front. We are seeking an Sr. Accountant that will provide accounting support to the Accounting Manager/Controller. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated candidate who has extensive knowledge of GAAP based accrual accounting. This role will play an integral part in ensuring accurate and timely financial statements are prepared each month and reported to key executives.
- Assist with month end close tasks including preparing journal entries and performing GL account reconciliations.
- Assist the accounting manager in developing and enforcing accrual accounting policies & procedures.
- Assist in preparing information for the financial auditors.
- Investigate month to month fluctuations of key accounts and provide detailed explanations to company executives.
- Manage and oversee daily accounting operations.
- Identify ways to streamline accounting operations and ways to improve department performance.
- Understand and adapt to various accounting software platforms and assist with implementation of systems as needed.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Record accounting information in a professional and detailed manner.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in accounting/finance
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of accrual accounting principles and practices GAAP.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Active CPA license.
- Prior public accounting & industry work experience.
- Experience with Sage Intacct accounting software.
Please note: We use the Federal Government’s program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.