Join Our Team
We’re always looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
Families First Pediatrics is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team! We are currently hiring for an Orthodontics Record Assistant in the Riverton/Bluffdale area.
Responsible for maintaining the files included in a patient's health information portfolio, including medical history, symptoms, examination results, diagnostic tests, treatment methods, and other services.
- Preparing patient charts and gathering information and documents from patients
- Ensuring that the medical records are organized, accurate and complete
- Creating digital copies of paperwork and storing the records electronically
- Filing the paperwork and reports of inpatients quickly and accurately
- Safeguarding patient records and ensuring that everyone complies with the HIPAA standards
- Transferring data into the facility's main system database
- Processing the records for admitting and discharging patients
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced organization skills
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Basic computer skills to scan, organize and access electronic health records
- Good time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Prior orthodontic knowledge is not required.
Please note: We use the Federal Government’s program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.