Join Our Team
We’re always looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
Are you a detail-oriented and compassionate individual with a passion for helping people? We are in search of a dedicated Patient Services Representative - Receptionist to join our thriving practice. If you are committed to providing outstanding patient care, we want you to be part of our team!
Position: Patient Services Representative - Receptionist
Location: Layton, UT
Shift: 30 - 40 hours / week
About Us: At Families First Pediatrics, we are dedicated to enhancing lives. We pride ourselves on delivering personalized care and building lasting relationships with our patients.
Description: As a Patient Services Representative working reception at Families First, your role is instrumental in creating a welcoming environment for our young patients and their families. You are responsible for accurately collecting and updating patient information, facilitating financial transactions, scheduling appointments, handling phone inquiries, and verifying insurance coverage.
- Welcome and assist patients warmly, creating a positive first impression.
- Collect and update patient information, including personal and insurance details.
- Accept payments, provide receipts, and assist with billing inquiries.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for convenient care access.
- Verify patient insurance for accurate billing and reduced financial burdens.
- Answer calls, address inquiries, and route to the appropriate staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Professional verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients, parents, doctors, and team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- AMD or Denticon experience preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred
Benefits for Full-Time employees:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- A supportive and positive team environment.
If you are an enthusiastic individual looking to make a meaningful impact on our patients' lives, we encourage you to apply. We are excited to review your application and potentially welcome you to our team of professionals.
Families First Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please note: We use the Federal Government’s program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.