Join Our Team
We’re always looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Mental Health Therapist for our Layton location. Families First Pediatrics is looking to hire for the role of Mental Health Therapist CMHC, LCMHC, LCSW, CSW, MFT, LMFT, Clinical Psychologist with flexible hours and scheduling.
We are seeking therapists who can provide interventions and address a wide range of challenges, including emotional/behavioral/mental health issues, difficulties within family or relationships, grief, stress, depression, anxiety, ADHD, anger, and emotional regulation. All services are provided within a dynamic, integrated medical and behavioral health setting.
- Graduate or on track to graduate from an accredited college or university with a Master's degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling.
- Licensure as a CSW, LCSW, LCMHC, CMHC, Clinical Psychologist, MFT, or LMFT.
- Efficient assessment and evaluation skills.
- Expertise in a variety of therapeutic techniques for children, families, and parenting support.
- Experience in treatment planning.
- Understanding of child developmental stages and age-appropriate behavioral health development.
- Working knowledge of local behavioral health community resources.
- Meet all standards of behavioral health ethics and clinical practice.
- Ability to respond professionally and calmly in crisis situations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with children and adolescent populations.
As a Mental Health Therapist at Families First Pediatrics, you will:
- Provide clinical services as part of an integrated medical and behavioral health team.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments.
- Administer psychotherapy.
- Develop and execute treatment plans.
- Coordinate care for patients.
- Intervene in crisis situations.
- Consult and collaborate with physicians, medical staff, families, and community resources.
- 401k matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Please note: We use the Federal Government’s program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.