Join Our Team
We’re always looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
Job Advertisement: Dental / Orthodontic Assistant
Are you a detail-oriented and compassionate individual with a passion for helping people achieve beautiful, confident smiles? We are in search of a dedicated Dental Assistant to join our thriving practice. If you have a strong background in oral health and a commitment to providing outstanding patient care, we want you to be part of our team!
Position: Dental / Orthodontic Assistant
Shift: 30 - 40 hours a week
About Us: At Families First Pediatrics, we are dedicated to enhancing lives by creating stunning smiles. Our cutting-edge dental practice specializes in helping patients achieve optimal oral health and confidence through dental treatments. We pride ourselves on delivering personalized care and building lasting relationships with our patients.
- Assist in dental procedure and sterilization processes
- Tray set-ups
- Professionally greet and engage with patients
- Provide clear instructions to patients and parents
- Take X-rays, photos, and impressions
- Keep operatories, sterilization areas, and surgical equipment clean, maintained, and well stocked
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: one year of dental and/or orthodontic experience but willing to train the right person
- Professional verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients, parents, doctors, and team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Dentrix Ascend and Sensei
Benefits for Full-Time employees:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- A supportive and positive team environment.
If you are an enthusiastic Dental / Orthodontic Assistant looking to make a meaningful impact on our patients' lives, we encourage you to apply. We are excited to review your application and potentially welcome you to our team of orthodontic professionals dedicated to creating beautiful smiles and boosting confidence.
Families First Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please note: We use the Federal Government’s program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.